Friday, September 25, 2009

I have lots of time too

Apparently, I too, have alot of time on the computer. And I have to agree with Jason. I prefer the Teacher's Day performance most. My own comments on the first performance ever is that it was abit too late in planning. The one we did for KK's birthday party was a little bit too lame, not to mention the lack of performers too. Plus we didn't get the music that we wanted for it.
I like the Teacher's Day performance best because we did it with really good music (thank you Wai Phun) and the choreography was better than the others too (thanks Jason and Wai Phun).
And even though I could have been counted the main star of the first performance, in the end, I admit defeat to the Teacher's Day performance. IT ROCKS! WOO

No comments:

Post a Comment